Z eh n Z eh n

HEY TIM!

Just want you to know that I've been watching your videos since 2006, and that you've always inspired me when animating/drawing. I hope you're doing well.

Awesome video, I have no idea how you made it. I hope you keep making more and keep feeling inspired like you inspired me.

FUCK YOU fucker FUCK YOU fucker

Hi again!!

AWESOME THUMBNAIL PIC!!
is it a picture of a guy, and we can see up his nose, and he's smiling?
really good pic, if that was scaled down i would LOVE the full drawing of that.

enyway, i liked the loading bar. the flash could use more color tho.

FUCK YOU idiot FUCK YOU idiot

OH BOY

You must be apart of a blog group who vote 5's on everything so they'll survive the portal.

1/10 because i think that 0's don't do anything, but i'm not sure. so just in case :)

let's see... oh right, review the movie.. it could use more color.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I'm am so pleased

that people respect and enjoy this game to such an extent that it has become one of the top games. I have much more faith in my fellow Newgrounders and human beings because of this. This game is truly excellent, thank you for taking the time to make it.

Multitask Multitask

Not fair...

...for dyslexic people. still, a GREAT game, and i swear this has got to be some kind of beneficial brain exercise that will increase coordination. Darn you for challenging my cognitive skill level!!

Daily Mouse Maze 10/27/08 Daily Mouse Maze 10/27/08

fun

it's impossible to make a game like this without people finding some way to take advantage of glitches. one way would be to make it so you had a little person or mouse follow your pointer at an accelarating speed. i don't know how to program it, and it's probably difficult, but it makes it so if you make your mouse randomly apear on a part of the screen, the mouse will try to follow, but then it will hit a wall and you'll lose :-D

p.s. yellow???

Crushing News! Crushing News!

why

why can't i be you? or at least like, best friends or something. this is EXACTLY what i am aspiring my art to be, but i have so long to go... i really feel your artwork, you are my new inspiration. I'm going to spend hours studying your style so i can incorporate some of it's aspects into my own. really beautiful, you go all the way. you don't hold back, i like that.

Sovereign of Blight Sovereign of Blight

you know what,

People have gotten so good with photoshop thati can't tell the difference between scanned pictures and pictures created on the computer. This LOOKS like it was scanned, but i don't know, you gotta tell me.

in any case, this does not do the real life art justice, the detail is just AMAZING. i have a 22 inch monitor and i'm getting really close to it in order to see the detail of this. BRAVO.. honestly, if this was made with actual charcoal i would pay for your pieces, that is if i had a source of income.

REALly good job. eerie and the lighting is great. high five.

turma13 responds:

it was drawn in mechanical pencil/ graphite--scanned into the computer, and I knocked up the contrast a bit because graphite doesn't show up very dark on the scanner. But yes, I work with charcoal, graphite, acrylic paint, oil paint (rarely), colored pencil, pastel, and sometimes digital...it's all good fun, but I still like drawing w/ pencil/paper the most after all this time.

zombie zombie

Lol

gimme a brain after midnight... you're funny XD

this is awesome, what medium did you use? the background splatter is very convincing.